Kearny Mesa Veterinary Center will operate normal business hours so we can continue to provide exceptional care to your pets. We will do our part to encourage good social distancing practices to keep you safe while we continue to offer care and veterinary services to your pets.
How will KMVC help you? Below are a list of things KMVC is doing to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Our lobby will remain closed while our facility remains open. Call from your car to let us know you have arrived! Technicians and doctors will assist you right from your car, with most communication done over the phone, limiting contact and exposure during your visit.
- Drop off appointments, as always, are still an option!
- For the safety of others, if you are not feeling well, have a relative or family friend bring your pet in instead. Again, everything can be done with you over the phone!
- Elective surgeries can still be done, and if you find yourself at home from work, what better time to monitor your pet during their recovery?!
- Many of the prescribed medications used for pets can be purchased directly from us via our online store. Follow the link on the homepage on the top right to access our online store and have your medications shipped directly to your home!
- We do not anticipate any disruption in our ability to continue to provide you and your pet the high standard of care and expertise you have come to expect from us. We will work with you in any way we can to make sure you feel safe and comfortable while continuing to help your pet. Let us know if there is any special accommodation you need during this time.