Kearny Mesa Veterinary Center will operate normal business hours so we can continue to provide exceptional care to your pets. We will do our part to encourage good social distancing practices to keep you safe while we continue to offer care and veterinary services to your pets.
How will KMVC help you? Below are a list of things KMVC is doing to keep everyone safe and healthy:
- Upon check-in, our reception staff will immediately escort you and your pet into a clean exam room. This will decrease crowding of people in our lobby.
- If you prefer, you may wait in your car while your pet is cared for. Let our reception staff know if you prefer this – technicians and doctors will assist you right from your car! You can even call from the parking lot when you arrive to check in without even leaving your vehicle!
- Drop off appointments are always an option! Leave your pet with us and take care of everything over the phone. We can even do check outs and payments over the phone!
- For the safety of others, if you are not feeling well, have a relative or family friend bring your pet in. Again, everything can be done with you over the phone!
- Elective surgeries can still be done, and if you find yourself at home from work, what better time to monitor your pet during their recovery?!
- Our staff are routinely disinfecting the common areas and exam rooms before and after each use.
- Many of the prescribed medications used for pets can be purchased directly from us via our online store. Follow the link on the homepage on the top right to access our online store and have your medications shipped directly to your home!
- We do not anticipate any disruption in our ability to continue to provide you and your pet the high standard of care and expertise you have come to expect from us. We will work with you in any way we can to make sure you feel safe and comfortable while continuing to help your pet. Let us know if there is any special accommodation you need during this time.”